Glad you asked. Dictionary.com defines a broker as:
“A person who functions as an intermediary between two or more parties in negotiating agreements, bargains, or the like.”
That’s *sort of* what we do at Jenni Reid Smith, Inc. Here’s a better definition:
We match businesses in need with businesses that provide.
Think of us as a professional B2B match-making service.
Generally speaking, the people we work with fall into one of two categories: CLIENTS or PARTNERS.
A great client is a person or business who:
- Has a defined need for a good or service,
- Has an undefined need for a good or service, and/or
- Has a general desire for betterment
A great partner is a person or business who:
- Offers a top quality product,
- Offers a top quality service,
- Has a general desire for serving our clients
So, that’s what we do. We connect clients with partners; partners with clients.
Want to chat further? Reach out!